All applicants must go through an initial application process and interview prior to being accepted into the program. Must attend the VIP Certification Course in order to be eligible to complete the VIP Certification test.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong work ethic, effective communication, interpersonal skills and desire to help others
- Fitness and health is a high lifestyle priority – Healthy, balanced approach to fitness
- Mature self-confidence and strong self-esteem
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms, Gmail, and database management
- Head Shot & Full Body Lifestyle Shot
VIP Certification Course can be completed before completing the below requirements, but full VIP Certification will not be valid until all requirements have been fulfilled.
- Current CPR/AED Certification (AHA Compliant)**
- Current Personal Training Certification accredited by the NCCA (Preferred NASM, ACSM, ACE)**
- Current Nutrition Coaching Certification accredited by NCCA*** (NASM CNC, MNU, or CISSN) Recommended- not required
- Active Social Media Account (IG, FB)
- Current General Business License/Permit (As required by your City/County)**
- Professional Personal Trainer Liability Insurance**
- Maintain current annual BSF VIP membership & annual renewal BSF Coach fee OR maintain monthly licensing fee.
ADDITIONAL B-Competitive Eligibility Requirements
- Only required to Coach NPC/IFBB Athletes
- Must have current NPC Membership
- NPC Competition Experience for at least 2 years OR NPC National Level Athlete OR IFBB Professional.
- Stage Shots (front/back)